Do you cross the street if you see a dog? Is this an inherent fear or have you suffered a trauma, have you been bitten by a dog? Do you want a dog but are you still unsure whether it is a good idea for you or your child or family? Do you want to free a child from his / her fear of dogs?
This is how we proceed:
- We choose the right approach in an introductory meeting with you and/or your family.
- You practice the theory with a soft toy, establishing a solid foundation.
- Then we introduce therapy dogs, therapy dogs of all shapes and sizes!
When working with children we incorporate a lot of play therapy.
- We will help you to overcome your fear. We won’t hold your hand, what we will do is to show you how you can manage and overcome your fear of dogs. We provide a helping hand until you feel confident to continue on your own.
- You will be working with a therapist who has a sound therapeutic background and extensive experience.
- The sessions are tailored to individual requirements. Whether you want one session or 20? Every other week or every month? We look for what works for you.
Make an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org