Any complaint regarding the invoice must be made by registered letter within eight calendar days of receipt of the invoice. In the absence of a complaint within a period of eight calendar days, the invoices are deemed to have been accepted.
In the event of non-payment on the due date, the client owes Therapiedier vzw a default interest by operation of law and without notice of default. The interest is calculated at ten percent per annum.
In the event of non-payment on the due date, the client will also automatically and without notice of default owe Therapiedier vzw a fixed compensation amounting to ten percent of the amount owed, with a minimum of EUR 50 on the due date.
- You can purchase services through the site, by email, by phone or on site. You pay immediately upon purchase.
- Purchased services cannot be taken back.
- The delivery time depends on the schedule of the service provider and can be extended in case of force majeure.
- All services are provided by appointment, as we are only accessible by appointment.
- Our prices for the services are incl. VAT for individuals and excl. VAT for companies.