Therapy animals, Animal Assisted therapy (AAT), Animal Assisted Interventions (AAI), animals working in a therapeutic context, handlers and trainers of therapy animals.
- To increase public awareness of therapy animals
- To push for recognition of the work done by therapy animals by the government and healthcare organisations etc.
- Working towards providing professional training for trainers, therapists and volunteers
- Training and placement of therapy animals
- To be an association for members and professionals
- To offer services with and for Therapy animals
- Fundraising for Therapy animals
Membership and support
Become a member, sponsor us or one of our animals and support our projects!
- We only work with therapy animals that have been evaluated according to strict criteria.
- We only work with people that are following or have followed a training program
- We train active and passive Therapy animals
E-book and tips
Get this e-book about therapy animals when you subscribe to our tips.